HAF 2018 Photographic Competition
This year the HAF photographic competition invites pictures which show re-use of our heritage. This could be a new use for a building or site, including changes over time such as a Neolithic chambered cairn re-used in the Bronze Age. Or it could be an object re-used in a different way, such as a stone built into a dyke.
The subject of the photo should relate to a site or object in the Highland Council area.
Shortlisted entries will be exhibited during HAF, with the winners announced at the Highland Archaeology Festival conference on the 13th and 14th October in Inverness.
- Two categories: under 16 or 16 and over.
- Images should print out at A4 size, ideally with resolution 2-8 MB in size.
- Copyright will remain with the photographer, but Highland Archaeology Festival and the HET team will have the right to use them with proper credits, including on future brochures, websites, and for the HER.
- Entry forms are available from the HAF website in the Document Library, 2018 folder.
- Maximum two digital images per person to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st September 2018
Adult prize: 1st prize NTS membership; 2nd & 3rd prizes free entry to HAF
Children’s prizes: Three cool prizes from DigIt! for the top three entries